- Follow all of our SOP regarding sample testing, lab safety, and all other SOPs.
- Ensures consistency and efficiency of product through quality control testing and procedures.
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain compliance with all AZ DHS regulations and laws.
- Maintain inventory records of supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Maintains strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals, and equipment.
- Stores supplies and equipment and disposal of waste according to Pure Lab SOPs.
- Clean and maintain our testing facility which includes the cleaning and sanitization of all testing equipment, work surfaces, and tools.
- Diligently work in a focused, quick and efficient manner which includes cross training throughout our lab.
- Perform clerical work related to laboratory activities: record keeping, filing, and use of LIMS.
- Responsibly and carefully handle all products throughout the process so as to maintain a high degree of quality control.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter for consideration. We are hiring now. Join THE top cannabis testing lab in Arizona.
Contact Us to apply.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.